Coffee

Espresso

Mexico / Peru - organic

100% Arabica, dark roast, ground

Dark roasted and ground arabica espresso beans. 70% of the coffee beans come from farming families in Mexico, and the other 30% is from Peru. The beans are roasted weekly so that you always get fresh quality. Medium-fine grind suitable for all coffee makers. Aroma: fruity, nutty. Flavour: dark chocolate, a hint of strawberry, low acidity.

EUR 12
500
g
EUR 2,40 / 100 g
CROWD ORDER CROWD-ORDER
1 ITEM

Store your coffee in an airtight container. Porcelain and ceramic containers work well, but so does plastic. Keep the container somewhere as dark, dry and cool as possible. Ideally, use the ground coffee within 2 weeks after delivery, after which it will already lose its aroma.

 
 
Subscribe to gebana News
CHF  EUR