Coffee

Espresso Beans

Mexico / Peru - organic

100% Arabica, dark roast

Dark roasted arabica espresso beans. 70% of the coffee beans come from farming families in Mexico, and the other 30% is from Peru. The beans are roasted weekly so that you always get fresh quality. Aroma: fruity, nutty. Flavour: dark chocolate, a hint of strawberry, low acidity.

EUR 19
1
kg
EUR 1,90 / 100 g
CROWD ORDER CROWD-ORDER

Store your coffee beans in an airtight container. Porcelain and ceramic containers work well, but so does plastic. Keep the container somewhere as dark, dry and cool as possible. Ideally, use the beans within 2 to 6 weeks after delivery. Always only grind the amount of coffee you plan to brew for immediate consumption.

 
 
Subscribe to gebana News
CHF  EUR