- MangosBurkina Faso - ORGANICDeliveries in May and JuneAs low as EUR 508kgEUR 6.25 / 1 kgDatesTunisia - ORGANICAs low as EUR 493kgEUR 1.63 / 100 gOrtanique ClementinesGreece - ORGANICDelivery in April
EUR 348kgEUR 4.25 / 1 kg
- Milk ChocolateTogo - ORGANIC38% cocoa contentEUR 432kgEUR 2.15 / 100 g
Milk Chocolate Milchschokolade_Eleblu_ENMilk ChocolateTogo - ORGANIC
38% cocoa content2kgEUR 2.15 / 100 g
AFI REBECCA ELEBLUFARMER FROM ATIKOUTONYI, TOGO
The most fascinating thing about growing cocoa is getting the seeds to germinate.
- Schöki HazelnutTogo - ORGANICMilk chocolate with whole hazelnutsEUR 4010barsEUR 4.00 / 100 g
Our ImpactGebana has been a pioneer in fair trade since 1973. For every 50 customers, we create a workplace and sales for 12 organic farmers. MORE
- Brooks MangoBurkina Faso - ORGANICThe sweet mangoEUR 241kgEUR 2.40 / 100 g
- Olive OilPalestine - ORGANICNew harvest, delivery from JuneAs low as EUR 793lEUR 2.63 / 100 ml
- Orange JuiceGreece - ORGANICFreshly squeezed and pasteurisedEUR 4912x1lEUR 0.41 / 100 ml
- Brazil NutsBrazil - ORGANICEUR 241kgEUR 2.40 / 100 g
We want more sustainability, more fairness and more quality at affordable prices. To this end, we are changing the rules of the global trading game: strict seasonality, large packages directly from the producer, investments even in high-risk regions, and sharing sales and profits. We need you in order to succeed. MORE
Global Farmers Market
We are gebanagebana is a fair trade pioneer. The "Banana Women", our founding mothers, began confronting supermarkets and consumers with the exploitation of workers on Latin American banana plantations as early as 1973. Today we are building direct and sustainable supply chains from farmers to customers. We are currently in Burkina Faso, Togo and Brazil, where we employ 781 people and work with 7,635 farming families.Our vision is that, together, we will change global trade for the benefit of farming families, local economies and the environment. We think holistically, we make long-term investments, we know the farmers, we provide market access, we sell directly, we are politically involved. We are gebana.